Tansanier?!
Half a year has now been passed and more often it happens that they call me "mtanzania" Tanzanians. Of course, usually not serious, but how much have I really changed?
During our interim seminar in Bagamoyo, we had an interesting unit to which we, the volunteers, we had distributed in response to questions in the room. When asked, "How much you are Tanzanians how much you're not German," was as a corner for "100% Tanzanians and a corner for" 100% German. "
And I was pretty far into the corner of the Germans.
Means: I feel I still very German.
But now I think you also see the other can. Because, at least for other people my life can be estimated in Kyela very Tanzanian. Maybe it's just that I have to adapt. Adaptive in so far that I change my attitude and my appearance, my way of thinking is not. Will I lose the Tanzanians?
If that still does not summoned there for 9 car for the Solar presentation at half past 10, but now I stay outwardly calm. Even inside I know that he'll come and everything will knock it indicates.
But I just know also that I have planned so that there is a 9 clock and also that I hoped that there will have mentally prepared by 9. And that's not normal for me is that it is only at half 10th
If I get told time and again that one can not plan the next presentation, then I accept that and trust on it because it goes well, the morning before the presentation to discuss where to go out. But if it were possible, I would plan it, of course, very detailed, when who should be where, who is responsible for what, who must be notified when.
If a problem occurs, I'm still in my head already thinking what steps now need to be done gradually so that the problem is repaired, even if I now know that the problem will change so often that it can not solve.
And so I think that I was not in my attitude and my way of thinking changed a lot.
On the other hand, there are already things are Tanzanian, and one that I have internalized a lot.
I meet someone known on the street is of course welcomed in detail, an easy-Hey is not enough there.
I meet an older person I have more respect than I probably would have at home.
guests at home is more likely to offer something, and often visited friends spontaneously.
have to have your own place on the bus I have been given longer, and I do not wear the money in your wallet around with me, of course, but I always put something in my pocket and see then how much I have to.
strangers on the bus put my luggage on his lap? No problem! Each time a person is called to dance to music? Why not? Not go voluntarily into the sun, but as always in the shadows be? What should I do otherwise!
now Every day fresh fruit, the mango vendor with "Hey Mango, I would like mangoes!" From the street to the office draw, drink every day, a Coke, Fanta or Sprite and shopping also by 25 cents for a long time and thoroughly wrong - all the I really into Blut über gegangen.
Und so werde ich bestimmt einige Dinge anders machen, wenn ich wieder zurück in Deutschland bin. Doch bin ich deshalb ein anderer Mensch geworden? Ich glaube nicht.
Aber das kann ich natürlich nur schwer beurteilen.
Auf jeden Fall werde ich Supermärkte nicht mehr mögen, mich in Bussen und Bahnen sehr alleine fühlen, mich wundern, wie schwierig es ist, frische Früchte gebracht zu bekommen, gezwungener maßen weniger Cola trinken, merken wie wenige Worte es im Deutschen gibt um sich zu begrüßen und mir oft wünschen, ich wäre wieder in Kyleas...
0 comments:
Post a Comment