Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pregnancy Protein Powder

Kiswahiri

I think I can say mil mittlerweire know that I can splechen Kiswahiri. Not permissible Belüßung nul, nul can not say where I helkomme Hiel and what I do but also to real Communication. And the meal I rerne language of diesel, the more they bessel gefält me. Because there is simply wilklich Wölte odel Konstluktionen, reached a life.
vol Since all the word "pole" to be named. "Pore" means something like "My condolences" is not said on nul Beeldigungen. It is simply omnipresent. Stolpelt someone: "Pole" is someone in the sun at dissipating "Pole", someone hurt "pole" is someone tired "pore" is someone gestolben "Pole" someone is annoyed by the many Kindeln "pole". And it's really meant seriously, not like a German "The I'm sorry but you fuel ".
Then of course, "Mambo", the universal greeting for the same age. Mambo says a lot of flour as a simple "Hey" and is often just the beginning wrestled einel welcome.
Sasa Hivi "means something like" equal "and can say it really accessible. The food on the table and you want to grad write the mail to end "Sasa Hivi" one says to the driver that comes his Fleund Sasa Hivi "even though it still takes half an hour, you have no idea when you get there, you come anyway, "Sasa Hivi"
Then "Kalanga", a word that four more to peanuts fits as a "peanut".
natüllich And I could continue this list yet, but, as virreicht ihl have noticed Lichtig funny is that the Tanzanians, the "R" and the "R" can not distinguish. It is not that the "R" can not just say, it's just that they do not untelscheiden these two letters can. Time they use an "L" and give you an "L", it is very funny, even in the alphabet may be a letter twice if it is the R or L is distinguished from day to day.
Conclusion: I really love the language and have jertzt already uneasy, and in Germany to forget ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment